Monday, February 25, 2013

Natural Pore Minimizing Solutions!

Natural Pore Minimizing Solutions

After I wash my face, I apply aloe from an aloe vera leaf onto my skin. You can buy it at the food store for about $1.00  I cut a little piece of the plant off and open it up and rub the aloe onto my whole face. I let it sit for about 5-8 minutes and then I wash it off. I  apply light layer of moisturizer after because aloe can sometimes be drying to the skin!

Before I apply my make up, I also rub an ice cube all over my face because this helps shrink the appearance of pores.

I also make a pineapple juice and papaya face mask which leaves my skin glowing and my pores look non existent!
  I mash 2 tablespoons of ripe papaya and pour in about a tablespoon of organic pineapple juice (pineapple juice is optional). I also squeeze some juice from a lemon ( about a teaspoon). I mix it together and  I apply this to a clean place every few weeks and leave it on for about 10-15 minutes! Wash it off and then moisturize



No comments:

Post a Comment