Monday, February 25, 2013

Exfoliating sugar scrub!

This sugar scrub does wonders for the skin as it gently rids the skin of dead cells and leaves it feeling silky smooth! I use this scrub three times a week! I usually apply it right before I shower or during my shower.

Recipe:

2 cups of sugar (I use cane sugar) Make sure it is granulated.

3 tablespoons of organic coconut oil

1 tablespoon of organic almond oil

1/2 teaspoon of jojoba oil (optional)

10 drops of lemon essential oil (optional) (this oil is very invigorating for the skin)

5 drops of lavender essential oil (optional) (this oil works to sooth the skin)

mix them together

Apply to the body (use a few tablespoons) and rub in gently!
Store it for later use!  ( I store mine in a mason jar)
Enjoy smooth skin!



No comments:

Post a Comment