Monday, February 25, 2013

Apple Cider Vinegar Facial Toner

If you are looking for a stronger facial toner that works to fight acne and heal brown spots and acne scars on your skin, I would suggest using Apple Cider Vinegar. Definitely buy organic so it has all of the antiseptic enzymes to keep your skin even and clear.

Apple Cider Vinegar always needs to be diluted before applying to the skin. I usually stick with a 50/50 ratio

Ingredients
I/2 cup of apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup of purified water

Apply to a clean face. Do not rinse off. Let it air dry and then apply a light moisturizer. I will be posting the recipe I use for my facial lotion soon. You could apply a light layer of coconut oil after using this toner. This toner has cleared up any dark spots I had on my skin

I also leave some apple cider vinegar in a plastic bottle in my shower. After shampooing my hair, I apply some of the vinegar to my hair and massage it into the scalp. I rinse it out. (you do not need to apply conditioner after this). This balances the pH of your hair and makes it really smooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment