Saturday, March 30, 2013

DIY body wash :)

I was sick of using body wash with chemicals in it..I switched to all natural bars of soap but I missed using body wash. This is simple and inexpensive to make!

Ingredients:
1 bar of castille soap (I used unscented)
2-3 tablespoons of glycerin oil (you could use coconut oil as well)

I grated the bar of soap down to shreds. (You could also melt the bar of soap (not completely..but enough to soften it..if you were pressed for time)
Add four cups of purified water and the castille soap to a pot. Bring the water and soap to boil.
Lower the heat and let the soap melt...once it has cooled (stopped bubbling) add the glycerin
Then store and it is ready for use :)
You could add 10 drops of lavender, lemon, or tea tree essential oil if you want!
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment